Goodle it and see for yourself the word is "Ganoderma"
Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

These testimonies are not the opinion of organogold, but peoples personal experiences.
I lost about 5 pounds in the first 3 days after just drinking the coffee. I didn’t have any pills at all. I just was brought some samples and started drinking it and noticed that.
And I know I’ve had a lot more energy and just want to talk about all of the different uses of the coffee, the toothpaste … all the different things. We’re so excited and my husband’s loving it. He is a heavy duty coffee drinker and he was a little skeptical at first. He drank the black coffee and loved it. He said it tastes like it’s just been brewed. He’s lost weight too.
Karen Henderson, N.D., OK
I’m a 27 year old wife and mother of 2 young children. Since the birth of my first son, I just could not lose the excess weight and after the birth of my second son, the situation got even worse. I was so unhappy with my weight problem. I tried everything – the shakes, the diet pills, working out, not eating. But nothing worked.... So one day, I prayed and asked God to please help me lose the weight.
Well, the very next day I met Malena Escudero
. She explained the product, and how it worked, and left me with the Coffée to try. The Coffee gave me such calming and soothing and all around good feeling that I ordered the rest of the products...
I have been taking the Ganoderma capsules, and the Garcinia and the wonderful organogold for only one week and already symptoms of PMS are gone.
I’m beginning to lose weight but the amazing part of theweight loss is I’m also toning up without even exercising. I have more energy and better outlook in life. I feel full and satisfied, no longer crave certain foods like before, my skin and hair feel and look beautiful. In the past, I also suffered severe sinus problems. The sinus problems are all gone. My husband and I are thankful for this product. Ps. God is still working miracles!
I have been taking 1 pair a day of the Ganoderma capsules for 4 weeks now.
My blood sugar level history is as follows: Before taking the capsules: 300.
After taking the Ganoderma capsules:
1st week: 252; --- 2nd week: 187; --- 3rd week: 153; --- 4th week: 137.
This the first time my blood sugar went down to 137 in 13 years! I’m so excited about the ORGANOGOLD products.
My name is Claudia . I was a successful motivational speaker and a Mary Kay Director . I was a former LAPD officer and was used to running 2 1/2 miles a day. I was in the prime of my life, and wore a size 4.
On August 9, 1993, a trash truck rolled over my car and I developed a debilitating disease called Fibromyalgia.
I experienced chronic pain, sleep deprivation, migraine headaches, and extreme memory loss. My immune system was compromised and I was bed ridden for almost two years. I became depressed with no hope for recovery or a meaningful life!
Over 90% of the people with this syndrome die of suicide, because of the continuous pain and mental anguish. The only method of treating this disease was to prescribe narcotics such as Demerol, Morphine and Tricyclorides that had devastating side effects including organ damage and severeweight gain.
After taking Ganoderma products, my body was without pain for the first time in almost eleven years. I have energy to run a business and mental clarity. I lost 10 pounds and two dress sizes in 11 days.
My mission in life is to expose everyone to this miracle calledGanoderma, so that they too, can live and walk in the power of health; which will allow them to be the best that they can be!
The coffee taste is excellent, and my constipation is a thing of the past! I take anti-hypertension drugs, but after takingGanoderma and capsules, my blood pressure reading is now 113/72 when before it would go as high as 149/99.
I tried all kinds of medicines to treat the psoriasis on my hands without any success.
I never expected the coffee which I take daily would heal it completely. My friend, Ched Ubalde, has a similar problem because she has psoriasis on her forehead and neck. She took the organo gold and  capsules, and in less than a month, she told us “we are heaven sent” because the affected area was no longer itchy or reddish. It was dry and cured.
Ganoderma is truly the King of Herbs and king of business opportunities. It is an honor to be carrying out the mission of “bringing health and wealth to every family!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ganoderma Healthy Coffee - Healthy Coffee For LifeTM
Organo Gold Brand Coffee offers a delicious and healthy line of beverages containing Ganoderma Lucidum (Red Mushroom). These prized mushrooms have a history that dates back more than 4,000 years. Ancient generations realized Ganoderma provided them more vigor and energy, while reducing fatigue.
..
Ganoderma is said to be more powerful than Ginseng! Discover the benefits of our amazing and extremely delicious Ganoderma products for yourself. All of our beverages come in individual single serving packets. Very low acid content. Just add hot water and enjoy! - Make Organo Gold Coffee Your Healthy Coffee For Life! -